Working in a Smarter Transaction Space
At GlobalPaymentSummit (GPS) we focus on innovation in the payment/transaction space and share essential top-level expertise! It is proven that companies that exposes employees to outside influences and ideas through attendance at conferences, membership in professional societies, and similar activities can help break down insularity. GPS offers a 2 days “Expert Infusion” that really adds value both in personal and professional development.
Have a look at our Program for 2017 . We are keen to learn of your feedback, suggestions and ideas! Join in our poll below and email your ideas to joyce @ transactives.com
Day 1 Monday 28 August 2017
- Working in a "Smarter Transaction Space"
- The Changing Asia Payment Landscape
- Real-Time Payments: state of the art in Asia
- "Initial Coin Offereings - The New Payment Realism"?
- Payment Security by Design -- Next Gen Architecture
- Global Regulatory Developments
- Remittances: Reaching the last mile efficiency
- E-Commerce Asia Expert Panel
- From Biometrics to "Behaviometrics"
- "Going Cashless" as catalyst for APAC Mobile Payments Market
- From Digital Payments to Digital Finance: China's tech companies redefining banking in Asia and the world
- API-Open Banking developments : new role of banks and non-banks
- Fraud Prevention in Asia
Day 2 Tuesday 29 August 2017
- Payments Reform Australia
- Financial Inclusion Study Asia 2017
- Emerging Power of National Debit Schemes
- Identity as the ultimate 'transaction' Blockchain - the ultimate cure of vague promise?
- Payments as a Commodity?
Keynote Opening by Gregory Gibb | CEO | Lufax / Shanghai Lujiazui Intl Financial Asset Exchange Co
Keynote Opening Panel “The Changing Asia Payment Landscape”
Introduction & Panel Debate
- RegTech impact on existing business models
- Self regulation vs Hard laws
- Fragmentation vs Harmonization
- E-commerce as key driver in displacing cash
- Challenges: Tackling the unbanked, providing ubiquitous EDCs, solutions for realtime P2P payments, emerging technologies as alternative to cards
- More efficient push transactions via ACH or digital currencies and blockchain solutions
- How can Innovation be imbedded within the ecosystem (properly positioned regarding legislation & supervision)
Ruth Wandhofer | Managing Director, Global Head of Regulatory & Market Strategy, Citi
Makram Amin Bou Nassar | Exec. Director and Head of Payment Systems Dept | Central Bank of Lebanon
Tan Nyat Chuan, Director of Payment Systems Policy Dept | Bank Negara Malaysia
Bernard Wee | Exec Director, Financial Markets Dev. and Payments & Technology Solutions | MAS
Moderator: Paul Brisk | co-Founder | Digital Payments Asia Pacific | KL
Keynote on Fraud Prevention in Asia (Interpol – Singapore / Europol – Europe)
- “Social Networks, e-Commerce Platforms, and the Growth of Digital Payment Ecosystems in China: What it Means for Other Countries
- Impact for Asia
Keynote by Sopnendu Mohanty | Chief Fintech Officer | Monetary Authority of Singapor
End of Program