“The New Normal for Payments: Innovation. Disruption”
Join this opening keynotes and hear the perspectives from SWIFT, UOB, StanChart, and Bain
Traditional payments ecosystems are being disrupted by various factors, including evolving customer expectations, adoption of emerging technologies and vibrant fintech ecosystems. This raises the question of what are the underlying “real” problem areas in payments that these disruptive forces are trying to address? Is it speed, predictability, transparency, traceability or something else? This keynote panel brings together SWIFT, global & regional banks and industry experts to review the new normal for payments today – maintaining the delicate balance between managing disruption and nurturing innovation.
- Eddie Haddad | Managing Director, APAC | SWIFT
- Susan Hwee | Managing Director, Group Technology and Operations | UOB
- Namita Lal | Managing Director & Head – Mobile Money, Transaction Banking | Standard Chartered Bank
- Thomas Olsen | Partner, C&IB and Market Infrastructure Practice | Bain & Company
- Chris Humphrey | Executive Director | EU-ASEAN Business Council (Moderator)