Indonesia’s Next Steps in Payment Innovations (Special Track)
We are very happy to announce a full track session on key Payment developments in Indonesia by Budi Gandasoebrata. Budi is a Payment ‘thought leader’ and Vice-Chairman – Payment Systems of Indonesia Fintech Association. As a seasoned payments expert he is also COO of Midtrans in Jakarta.
As one of the largest market in Asia, Indonesia continues to attract a lot of foreign investment and new entrants. But it is brimming with innovative new local initiatives and players too. Budi looks to discuss:
- Next step regulatory drivers for Fintech and (international) payment services providers
- Top domestic Innovation cases: Go-Jek – the Indonesia success and example for APAC
- New mobile ‘experience banking’ platforms
- The need for domestic alignments
- Speeding up the reach to the unbanked: Payments as catalyst