5th Global Payment Summit | Singapore
The 5th annual Global Payment Summit (GPS) in Singapore is a leading forum where key thought leaders, experts and practitioners in the payment and transaction arena meet and discuss the innovation agenda. The Summit includes two days of presentations and dialogue on key issues, and networking with senior level professionals, delivered through a non-commercial agenda.
The payments landscape has undergone a tremendous metamorphosis over the past decade due to fast-changing technological innovations and evolving regulations. Globally, the growth in digital payments and new market entrants continues to fuel a continuous state of change and innovation, expected to accelerate further over the next decade.
GPS offers Plenary sessions with Keynote presentations to open and close each day along with a choice of 3 streams providing one-hour in depth, expert coverage to address key payment and transaction topics. Delegates may choose between three program streams of the 2-day agenda to direct their own professional development goals.
Organized by Transactives – Global Specialists in Payments Conferences
GPS is organised by Transactives, which also organises the companion event, European Payment Summit” in Europe, (www.europeanpaymentsummit.com ) now in its 15th edition. Four years ago Transactives started the Global Payment Summit out of Singapore, servicing the Asia Pacific region. Bringing top content, dedicated experts from around the world and ample time to network on C-level are important elements of our successful platform.
Chairman of Global Payment Summit
Harry Smorenberg | CEO, Smorenberg Corporate Consultancy
Harry is a financial services marketing and positioning strategist. He previously worked at Banque Paribas and ABN AMRO and was a director at two leading strategic consultants.
He is a leading contributor to innovation in both the retail and corporate payments and transaction space. He has also been actively involved in developing solutions in financial planning, international pensions and ‘social innovations’. His strength is in catalyzing institutions into developing vision and strategies, and in identifying and implementing client-centric solutions.
He is a columnist and guest speaker, sits on several advisory boards and regularly publishes in leading international media.
- Founder & Chairman of the EuropeanPaymentSummit – Brussels (www.europeanpaymentsummit.com) and GlobalPaymentSummit – Singapore (www.globalpaymentsummit.com). Both part of ‘Transactives’
- Chairman of the Editorial Advisory Board of Banking & Finance, Europe
- Member of the International Advisory Board of the Europe China Institute – Nyenrode Business University
- Member of the Board of Advisors of NIBUD (National Institute for Family Finance Information)
- Adjunct Professor at Joint Innovation Center for Social Management of Urban and Rural Communities in Hubei Province – Zhongnan University in Wuhan, China
- Member of the Council of Scholars and member of the International Advisory Board for the Center for Retirement Initiatives, McCourt School of Public Policy, Georgetown University, Washington
- Member of the Global Expert Committee of World Economic Forum’s Retirement Investment Systems Reform Project 2017
- Founder of the WorldPensionSummit – The Hague (www.worldpensionsummit.com) and WorldPensionSummit Africa Special – Abuja, Nigeria
- Member of the global advisory board of Pensions & Investments, New York
- Co-Founder and Chairman of China Pension Forum, China’s National Academic-Strategic Pension Forum jointly with Renmin University – Beijing (www.chinapensionforum.com.cn)
- Founder and Chairman of “New Normal in Working” (the societal impact of longevity)
- Board member and CFO of the “Drie Dolfijnen” foundation (charity fund)