Changing the Payment Card Industry: Towards efficiency, transparency and more competition ( BNM Case Study )
Fintech Showcase - Taipei, Singapore, San Franciso
Your 10 Picks for Florin Awards - Vote Now & Win GPS Passes!
- Keynote Opening by Gregory Gibb
- “The New Normal For Payments: Innovation. Disruption.”
- Real-Time Payments: coming ofage in APAC
- API – Open Banking developments: The new role of banks & non-banks
- Detecting Fraud, Managing Risk and Making Real-time decisions in Payment Systems
- Next Generation Regulatory Perspectives: global lessons learned
- Plenary panel on Regulatory “speed of change”: regional dialogue
- “From Initial Coin Offerings to the New Payment Realism?”
- E-Commerce Asia
- Future of Payments in Indonesia
- ‘Going Cashless’ as catalyst for APAC Mobile Payments Market
- China: A day in the life - How Digital Finance the way that 1.4 billion people pay, shop, and save
- Remittances - driving innovation in payments for Asia
- GPS - Florin Awards Asia Presentation
- SEA a cashless region: a transformation for the next 20 months or 20 years?
- Lessons from Social Payments in China: How digital platforms are driving financial inclusion, economic empowerment in China and lessons for other markets
- Financial Inclusion in Asia – Is Digital the Direction? (key regional representatives)
- The Payment Card Reform Framework - Key initiative by Bank Negara Malaysia
- e-KYC - Simplifying the identity challenge
- Blockchain: the ultimate “cure” or a vague promise in Payments?
- The position of banks in the transaction space - Payments as a commodity? No way!
- Practitioners Debate with banks / near-banks / non-banks
- Compelling Fintech Showcase - Best Cases in Payments & Transactions
Price includes all lunches, cocktail, drinks and coffee breaks 28-29 August 2017 and documentation. Pricing excl VAT:
Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa
Situated at the top of a cliff rising above Tanjong Beach, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is a luxury 5-star resort hotel in Singapore which boasts spectacular views of the South China Sea embedded in lush surroundings set in a tropical garden paradise. The GLOBAL Payment Summit 2016 is set to be 2 days of exclusive networking at the new Celebrations & Events Centre. Think manicured lawns, spacious outdoor areas with panoramic sea views and natural daylight!