Global Dialogue with Regulators - Strategies in Displacing Cash
Introducing our Keynote Opening Speaker - Greg Gibb, CEO Lufax
Social Networks, e-Commerce, Digital Payment in China: What It Means for Other Countries
- Working in a "Smarter Transaction Space"
- The Changing Asia Payment Landscape
- Real-Time Payments: state of the art in Asia
- "Initial Coin Offereings - The New Payment Realism"?
- Payment Security by Design -- Next Gen Architecture
- Global Regulatory Developments
- Remittances: Reaching the last mile efficiency
- E-Commerce Asia Expert Panel
- From Biometrics to "Behaviometrics"
- "Going Cashless" as catalyst for APAC Mobile Payments Market
- From Digital Payments to Digital Finance: China's tech companies redefining banking in Asia and the world
- API-Open Banking developments : new role of banks and non-banks
- Fraud Prevention in Asia
- Payments Reform Australia
- Financial Inclusion Study Asia 2017
- Emerging Power of National Debit Schemes
- Identity as the ultimate 'transaction' Blockchain - the ultimate cure of vague promise?
- Payments as a Commodity?
Price includes all lunches, cocktail, drinks and coffee breaks 28-29 August 2017 and documentation. Pricing excl VAT:
Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa
Situated at the top of a cliff rising above Tanjong Beach, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is a luxury 5-star resort hotel in Singapore which boasts spectacular views of the South China Sea embedded in lush surroundings set in a tropical garden paradise. The GLOBAL Payment Summit 2016 is set to be 2 days of exclusive networking at the new Celebrations & Events Centre. Think manicured lawns, spacious outdoor areas with panoramic sea views and natural daylight!