Fintech Debate - Can we talk about a fair playing field?
Invitation to Enrol in the Florin Awards 2018
The Quantum Revolution - How will this impact the transaction space?
- Panel Debate on Key Global Trends Affecting Asia
- Identity Essentials for Safer Transactions
- The (Cyber) Security War
- Developing Low Cost Remittances
- Country Special - Payments in Indonesia
- Global Platform for Mobile Payment Solutions
- PSD2 - The European Lessons Learned and Shared
- The New Dimensions of Biometrics
- Towards a Seamless Instant Cross Border Funds Transfer Environment
- The "State of Innovations" in Payments
- The Big Shift in Fintech - More Rational Investments
- Financial Inclusion Remains a Top Priority
- Legality & the More Complex Payments Landscape
- Asian Regulatory Update
- Big Data & GDPR - Rebalancing Privacy
- The End of Cards and Wallets
- eCommerce and Payments
Global Payment Summit 2018 is a well recognised top forum on payment and transaction developments where thought leaders, experts and practitioners meet and discuss their innovation agenda and exchange (global) best practices.
2018’s pricing includes all lunches, cocktail, drinks and coffee breaks 19-20 September 2018 and documentation. Pricing excl VAT:
Global Payment Summit 2018
The Global Payments Summit will be taking place at the Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur, due to open its doors on 1 August 2018