Jeremy Grant to join Advisory Board of GPS
In Milliseconds... How real-time decisions are disrupting fraud management
Indonesia's Next Steps in Payment Innovations (Special Track)
- Keynote Opening by Gregory Gibb
- “The New Normal For Payments: Innovation. Disruption.”
- Real-Time Payments: the state of the art in Asia
- Remittances: “Reaching the last mile” efficiency
- Detecting Fraud, Managing Risk and Making Real-time decisions in Payment Systems
- Next Generation Regulatory Perspectives": global lessons learned
- Plenary panel on Regulatory “speed of change”
- Initial Coin Offerings the New Payment Realism?
- E-Commerce Asia Expert Panel
- Future of Payments in Indonesia
- ‘Going Cashless’ as catalyst for APAC Mobile Payments Market
- China: A day in the life - How Digital Finance the way that 1.4 billion people pay, shop, and save
- API – Open Banking developments: The new role of banks & non-banks
- Remittances - driving innovation in payments for Asia
- GPS - Florin Awards Asia Presentation
- Lessons from Social Payments in China: How digital platforms are driving financial inclusions and economic empowerment in China, and lessons for other markets
- Financial Inclusion in Asia – Is Digital the Direction?
- The Payment Card Reform Framework - Key initiative by Bank Negara Malaysia
- e-KYC - Simplifying the identity challenge
- Blockchain: the ultimate “cure” or a vague promise in Payments?
- Payments as a Commodity? No Way!
- Regional Fintech Showcase - Best Cases in Payments & Transactions
Price includes all lunches, cocktail, drinks and coffee breaks 28-29 August 2017 and documentation. Pricing excl VAT:
Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa
Situated at the top of a cliff rising above Tanjong Beach, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is a luxury 5-star resort hotel in Singapore which boasts spectacular views of the South China Sea embedded in lush surroundings set in a tropical garden paradise. The GLOBAL Payment Summit 2016 is set to be 2 days of exclusive networking at the new Celebrations & Events Centre. Think manicured lawns, spacious outdoor areas with panoramic sea views and natural daylight!